A challenging and rewarding career awaits for you at Tacoma Pump & Drilling Co., Inc. Are you ready to embark on an amazing journey?
Responsible for assisting with drilling function and performing maintenance of equipment.
Driller’s Helper Job Responsibilities
- Assist with operation of drilling rig, and support equipment effectively
- Assists in loading and unloading equipment using forklifts and other equipment.
- Assist with normal drilling procedures.
- Mix mud/grout for projects.
- Follow all safety regulations.
- Keep equipment and location clean and orderly.
- Understand, select and work with hand tools, must be mechanically inclined.
- Perform assigned equipment maintenance.
- Perform material inventory as assigned.
- Drive support vehicles when required.
Driller’s Helper Special Skills / Qualifications:
- Willingness to travel to job locations and stay out of town frequently.
- Enjoy outside work.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, all necessary special licensing requirements, and all special permits (CDL required).
- Ability to learn and follow directions/instructions.
- Must be able to pass a federal background check.
- Must be punctual, dependable, and able to write legibly.
- Must meet all physical requirements for the job.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Basic math skills.
- Must have dependable transportation and phone.
- Must have good customer relations skills.
- Preferred previous experience working in the drilling or construction industry.
As an employee of Tacoma Pump & Drilling Company, the driller’s assistant will have access to a variety of benefits, including health insurance, 401 K, and a clothing allowance.
Negotiable based on experience.
The position is based in Graham, Washington
To apply for this position, email your resume and, or a short to us. Use the following subject heading: Assistant Driller or call 1-888-DRIL-RIG to inquire.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A VALID
CLASS A or B CDL